President Mohammadu Buhari of Nigeria has approved the recruitment of 5,000 personnel into Nigeria Drug and Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA).
Here is NDLEA Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form, portal and requirements you have been waiting for, I have seen numerous requests by interested applicants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 NDLEA job engament exercise.
Already fake news has been spreading that the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment form 2019 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the NDLEA Job in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. NEVER MIND, ALL OF THIS THEM ARE FAKE – BEWARE!
We have received numerous questions from people asking us about the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2019, Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the NDLEA Application 2019/2020 Form?
- How can I apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2019 Form?
- Is the NDLEA Recruitment 2019 Application Form out?
- When will 2019 NDLEA Recruitment start?
- I need NDLEA Application 2019 updates?
- How to apply for NDLEA 2019 recruitment online jobs?
- The 2019 official NDLEA Recruitment Portal?
The right information you need is here and we pleased to inform all aspirant that the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2019 form shall be coming up soon since it has been approved.
So before we go, here is all you need to know about the upcoming National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2019.
NDLEA Recruitment 2019/2020 Requirements
All applicants applying for the NDLEA Recruitment must possess the following
- Five (5) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- A recognized University Degree in any discipline
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters for female.
- Applicants must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical stress like: Sight problem, Flat foot Fracture, Hearing difficulties, Previous major operation, Stammering or any other natural disability.
NOTE: currently, The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2019 application form is not yet, we urge you to disregard any form of adverts you come across.
NDLEA Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
To Apply, interested and qualified applicants are to apply through the NDLEA official website right here.
1. The online application is free
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
If you want us to update you about the right time to apply for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2019 application form, Kindly drop your phone number or email address on the comment box. Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons below.