We are glad to inform you that UNIUYO Post UTME 2019/2020 is now out. The application portal and guide is what i will be explaining on this article.
If you choose University of Uyo in the 2019 Joint Admission and Matriculation Exam, then you have to read up how to apply for their Post UTME Screening here.
We have received a lot of questions from students aspiring for uniuyo. Today, i am going to answer the question: “when is uniuyo post utme starting”.
UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2019 is out. The University of Uyo 2019 Post UTME admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. See screening date and requirements below.
This is to inform the general public that the University of Uyo Post UTME Form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
UNIUYO Post UTME Cut off Mark
The UNIUYO JAMB cut off mark is 180 for all applicants who had chosen University of Uyo as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Eligibility for UNIUYO PUTME.
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Post UTME.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 16th August, 2019.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications SSCE,0/L,NECO, NABTEB etc.
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2019 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- One (1) copy of 2019 JAMB (UTME) Result printout
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
- These should be packed in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: As indicated on candidates’ Registration slip.
If you have any question about UNIUYO Post UTME 2019 Form, kindly let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you.